2010-01-27

it's about your fuckin blog!

I just saw your blog, not only the blog, but also the profile, and guess what? I found you, following someone that I dislike..
I was surprised.
I sighed and I said, "oh.."
don't you know that it's hurting me?
well yea, I'm not supposed to be jealous, she's part of your past, rite? rite.
but are you still in love with her?
if the answer is YES, I'd better go and let you adore her as much as you can.
but if the answer is NO, please try to keep my feeling.
am I worthless?
ah, I wanna ask you a question, about your blog, again..
what's your reason for making a blog?
I saw her blog and there's just three or four or five posts.. and the date of her first post is almost the same with the date of yours..
do you wanna make yourself look like her? is she influencing you?

No comments:

Post a Comment


17